The active ingredient of Vitamin-D3 Junior is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Effects of the active ingredients on the human body:
(According to 432/2012/EU)
Vitamin D contributes:
- to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- to normal blood calcium levels
- to the maintenance of normal bones
- to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- to the maintenance of normal teeth
- to the normal function of the immune system
Recommended daily dose: for children from 4 years of age and for adolescents daily 1 chewable tablet, for adults 2 chewable tablets.
Storage conditions: the product should be stored in a dry place, at room temperature (not higher than 25°C).
Warnings: The product should only be used under medical supervision. The product cannot be used to replace total diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Keep out of the reach of children! Taking this dietary supplement does not substitute balanced, mixed diet and healthy lifestyle. Consumption of the product is not recommended for high blood or urine calcium levels or calcium-containing kidney stones. Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect.