Vas Vital film-coated tablet is a complex dietary supplement that covers 100% of the daily iron intake recommended for adults, and contains vitamins and trace elements facilitating iron absorption and bioavailability, thus contributing to the organism’s normal blood formation.
Why do we recommend this preparation?
The active substances of Vas Vital film-coated tablet:
- iron that is essential for blood formation, consequently for the organisms adequate oxygen supply,
- folic acid that plays a fundamental role in blood formation and is essential for cell division,
- Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, zinc and copper, that help iron absorption and are essential for the formation of red blood cells.
In what cases is the preparation recommended?
It is recommended for blood formation:
- in the case of insufficient iron intake (e.g. strict diets, inadequate, imbalanced nutrition, vegetarian diets)
- in the case of increased iron requirements, like:
- pregnant women and nursing mothers,
- women in their active age,
- in the case of heavy menstruation.
30 film-coated tablets
1 film-coated tablet per day for adults.