Béres Healthpack-Calcium film-coated tablet is a dietary supplement with 500 mg calcium.
Why do we recommend this preparation?
Calcium is essential for maintaining the health of bones and teeth. Calcium film-coated tablet is a dietary supplement developed on a scientific basis suitable for everyday calcium supply.
In what cases is the preparation recommended?
- for those who consume a low quantity of dairy products or who avoid them for any reason (a calcium-deficient diet),
- increased calcium and vitamin D3 requirements: for women during and following menopause, for pregnant women and nursing mothers,
- for those who have a desk job or do little exercise,
- for smokers, as well as regular coffee and alcohol drinkers,
- for those who often go on a slimming diet (inadequate nutrition).
30 film-coated tablets
1 film-coated tablet per day for adults and for children above 10 years of age. 1/2 film-coated tablet per day for children between 4-10 years. Lactose sensitive people and those suffering from coeliac disease or diabetes can also take it.
Do not take the preparation if you have kidney disorders, kidney stones, or suffer from the overactivity of the parathyroid glands!