Béres Healthpack - Guaravit film-coated tablet is a complex dietary supplement with an activating effect containing guarana and panax ginseng extracts and antioxidants.
Why do we recommend this preparation?
With their activating effect, the active substances of Guaravit film-coated tablet contribute to preserving the organism’s vitality and maintaining concentration capacity. It is recommended mainly for managers, students getting prepared for their exams and those with considerable mental workload.
- Guarana is a natural source of caffeine that facilitates maintaining appropriate vigilance and concentration ability via its activating effect.
- Ginseng contributes to maintaining appropriate physical and mental strength.
- Via their antioxidant effects, vitamins C and E, as well as zinc play important roles in the functioning of the organism‘s defensive system and contribute to the inhibition of harmful oxidative processes going on in our organism, thus to the protection of brain cells and tissues.
In what cases is the preparation recommended?
- to reach a general activating effect (in the case of sleepiness, tiredness)
- to improve well-being (it activates the organism in the case of physical and mental tiredness)
- to maintain vigilance and concentration ability
- to maintain mental and physical productivity
Additional important information
Why is Guaravit better than a cup of coffee?
- its effect lasts longer than that of a cup of coffee,
- it requires no hot water, cups, teaspoons (milk, sugar),
- you won’t spill it,
- it does not contain tannic acid, so it does not cause stomach problems.
20 film-coated tablets
1 film-coated tablet per day for adults.
Do not give it to children and do not take it if you are pregnant, nursing, have a heart disease, hypertension, or if you are caffeine sensitive.