Why do we recommend this preparation?
In addition to calcium, a number of vitamins, minerals and trace elements play a role in maintaining the appropriate structure of the bone. Renewed Csonterő Forte contains additional active substances next to calcium and vitamin D necessary for bone formation, as well as achieving and maintaining optimal bone mass:
- Calcium that is the main constituent of our bones
- Vitamin D3 that contributes to calcium’s favourable bioavailability in the bones
- Magnesium, vitamin K1, zinc and manganese that contribute to the maintenance of appropriate bone structure
In what cases is the preparation recommended?
The administration of Csonterő FORTE film-coated table is recommended:
- To those who consume low quantities of dairy products or who avoid dairy products for some reason (a diet low in calcium),
- To help develop the optimal bone mass during adolescence
- In the cases of increased calcium requirement:
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers,
- Women during and after menopause,
- Those who sit a lot or lead an inactive lifestyle,
- Those frequently on a slimming diet (a deficient diet)
60 film-coated tablets
2 film-coated tablets per day for adults. Consult your doctor about taking this preparation if you have kidney, liver or bile duct disorders or heart diseases! The dietary supplement does not replace balanced, versatile diets and a healthy lifestyle.