- Has the highest magnesium content among the over-the-counter medicinal products available on the market
- 100% of the daily recommended magnesium amount (NRV) in one film-coated tablet
- Contains highly absorbable magnesium combination
- Can be purchased via health fund accounts.
- Especially during stressful times
- To prevent and treat magnesium deficiency
The co-occurrence of the following symptoms may suggest magnesium deficiency:
- nervousness, irritability, concentration impairment, temporary fatigue, slight sleep disorders, slight anxiety,
- as a symptom of anxiety digestive system cramp or feeling palpitations,
- muscle cramps (leg cramps), numbness.
In case of magnesium deficiency
- stress tolerance ability may decrease,
- neuronal and muscular anxiety, tremor, ataxia may intensify,
- heart rhythm disturbances, tachycardia may occur
Taking magnesium may improve such symptoms.
Vitamin B6 facilitates the absorption of magnesium.
Magnesium deficiency may be caused by:
- intense physical activity
- increased need during pregnancy and breast-feeding
- unbalanced, insufficient diet (special diets, slimming diets)
- digestive, absorption disorders (bowel diseases)
- increased loss of magnesium (diarrhoea, burn injuries, taking particular diuretics)
- certain special medications (particular antibiotics, immunosupressive medicines,
30 film-coated tablets
1 film-coated tablet per day for adults and adolescents.
Dosing for children: 1/2 - 1 film-coated tablet per day at the age of 6-14
Date of the latest review of the Patient Information Leaflet: September 2017
Amount of active ingredients per 1 film-coated tablet
Name of active ingredient
Active ingredient content