7 PROS OF BÉRES CALCIVID 7:
- A complex preparation containing the 7 most important vitamins, minerals and trace elements for healthy bones*
- Due to its high calcium content, the daily dose (800 mg calcium in 2 film-coated tablets) covers 100% of the daily calcium requirement
- Its high vitamin D3 content helps maintain healthy bones and normal blood calcium level (1500 IU vitamin D3 in 2 film-coated tablets)
- OSTEOKINON formulation with both forms of vitamin K in a single tablet:
- Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) + Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)
- Microencapsulated vitamin K2 – the declared amount of active ingredient until expiration date
- Competitive price – 2 film-coated tablets daily
- 1 box (60 tablets) for 1-month treatment
BÉRES CALCIVID 7 IS INDICATED:
- for people consuming little dairy products or who avoid dairy products for any reason (due to a calcium-poor diet or lactose intolerance),
- in early adulthood to facilitate the development of appropriate bone mass,
- in case of increased calcium need:
- for pregnant and breastfeeding women,
- for women during and after menopause,
- for people with sedentary or physically inactive lifestyle,
- for people who are often on a slimming diet (nutritional deficiency).
WHY IS COMPLEX BONE PROTECTION IMPORTANT?
Calcium and Vitamin D3 are the most significant nutrients from the aspect of bone health. Calcium is the most important building block of bones, 99% of the calcium in the body is contained in bone tissue. The presence of vitamin D is essential to facilitate the transportation of calcium from the gastrointestinal tract to the bone tissue. Other nutrients necessary for the maintenance of healthy bones include magnesium, manganese, zinc and the vitamins K.
60 film-coated tablets
2 film-coated tablet per day for adults.
Take the film-coated tablet whole with a glass of water in the morning and in the evening after meal.
* Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium. Vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy bones and normal blood calcium level.
Magnesium, manganese, Vitamin K and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.