Actival Max film-coated tablet is a complex dietary supplement multivitamin with minerals, trace elements and an increased vitamin C content.
Why do we recommend this preparation?
- It contains the necessary daily quantities of most of the vitamins, minerals and trace elements, thus it contributes to maintaining well-being and performance, as well as preserving resistance.
- Among other active substances, its increased vitamin C content contributes to the appropriate functioning of the immune system, so to the preservation of health.
It contains carotenoids (beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene), which substances have antioxidant attributes that help maintain the health of the eye and contribute to the inhibition of harmful oxidative processes going on in our organism, thus to the protection of cells and tissues.
In what cases is the preparation recommended?
- increased mental and physical activity,
- imbalanced nutrition (during slimming diets, vegetarian diets, strict diets),
- smoking, excessive coffee consumption,
- taking oral contraceptives,
convalescence after diseases.
30, 60, 90 film-coated tablets
1 film-coated tablet per day for adults, after a meal with minimum one decilitre of liquid.
Additional important information:
Patients taking a coumarin-type anticoagulant are advised to consult their doctor before taking this preparation.