Effects of the active ingredients on the human body:
Vitamin D contributes:
- to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- to normal blood calcium levels
- to the maintenance of normal bones
- to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- to the maintenance of normal teeth
- to the normal function of the immune system
30, 90 tablets
Recommended daily dose:
- adults: 1 piece of tablet
- children above 6 years: daily ½ piece of tablet
Storage conditions: the product should be stored in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C).
Warnings: The product should only be used under medical supervision. The product cannot be used to replace total diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Keep out of the reach of children! Taking this dietary supplement does not substitute balanced, mixed diet and healthy lifestyle. Consumption of the product is not recommended for high blood or urine calcium levels or calcium-containing kidney stones. Co-administration of other vitamin D products should be considered.