Béres Healthpack – ProBio6 capsule, a special nutritional supplement – for medical purposes – for a damaged intestinal flora (e.g. following antibiotics treatments or stomach and intestinal infections) with a composition adapted to special dietary needs to restore the balance of the gut flora.
Why do we recommend this preparation?
- complex composition – 6 strains of bacteria
- high active substance content – at least 5 billion viable colony / capsule
- easy-to-apply product format and dosing
- can be purchased via health fund accounts
The human intestinal tract has a complex and versatile microflora, consisting of the multitude of beneficial and harmful species of bacteria. Normally, these beneficial and harmful bacteria are in balance in the intestinal tract which balance fundamentally determines our health condition. This microbial balance may easily be disturbed by taking antibiotics or by diseases of the intestines.
Béres Healthpack – ProBio 6 capsule contains 6 strains of bacteria in the appropriate viable colony count that contribute to the restoration of the intestinal flora's balance.
The active substances of the preparation may have a favourable effect on the operation of the digestive tract.
In what cases is the preparation recommended?
In the cases of a damaged intestinal flora caused by particular factors:
- in the case of inappropriate diets, stressful lifestyles, environmental nuisances
- taking particular medicines, e.g. antibiotics
- to restore the balance of the gut flora following stomach and intenstinal infections
6 strains of bacteria in 1 capsule
- Lactobacillus helveticus
- Lactococcus lactis
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
10 and 20 capsules
The preparation is recommended for both adults and children.
1 capsule per day for children aged 4-11 years, 1-2 capsules per day for children above 12 and for adults. The capsules containing probiotics can be opened and its content can be poured into food such as yoghurt, pudding, ice cream or drinks such as fruit drinks or milk.